At NAME FOUNDATION, we believe that one of the basic human needs is clothing, being one of our community of interest, we are introducing a scheme called THE FASHION HUB. The fashion hub scheme is an initiative that gives fashion designers who are yet to establish their business access to a shared working facility fully furnished with state of the art equipment at highly subsidized rates. Other benefits include various trainings that will ensure their success in the fashion business. The trainings cover business registrations with the corporate affairs commission, basic business accounting and bookkeeping, business development such as marketing skills, the art of selling and customer care, branding and business legal regulations.
GOALS OF PROGRAM
- To empower young minds start a fashion business
- To co-create a network of lovepreneurs fashion designers with unique standards of business setup.
MODE OF OPERATION
- Participants will be selected on merit after registration.
- selected participants will be trained by different resource personnels and proffessionals
- Interested participants will be guided through business registration, business branding, business regulations, business accounting, business morals, customer care and full mentorship.
- Loans and financial support will be given to outstanding participants with prospects
- The hub will be further accessible (on terms and conditions) to entrepreneurs who needs a workspace during and after the program.